Monday, June 7, 2010

Welcome, Beebee



Things over the past almost three months have totally changed for me. Michael and I have our own house now with Penny and Holly...and Beebee, the newest addition to our clan. I found Beebee about two weeks ago while Michael, his family and I were picking black berries behind our house. Little did I expect to find a black berry with a heartbeat, but now we have our own little Black Berry, aka Beebee.

Beebee could barely walk when I found her. She was about four weeks old at the time and the only kitten. Her mother is still around, and boy do I feel bad about "stealing" her away from her, but I didn't want Beebee to grow up not knowing what it feels like to have a real home, love, food and clean water every day. BOY was I surprised when it was official that Beebee could be apart of our family...living on the patio, that is. Michael is allergic to cats, but I am MORE than thankful he welcomed Beebee into our lives. Those who know me know that I am a cat lover at heart and have had them since the day I was born. Beebee, Penny and Holly are a team now and all love playing together!

This week we will begin the construction of our privacy fence! You know you have reached adulthood and home ownership when something like a privacy fence makes you so excited! I can't wait to spend more time in our backyard!

No comments: