Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Play time, fun time!


Beebee has changed a lot over the last few days. She has gained a good bit of weight and seems to be the average size for a 6.5 week old kitten. After reading online that kittens love brown paper bags, I got her one and she loves it. It is so funny to watch her in the bag and Penny and Holly outside of the bag looking on like "what is that?" Beebee will try to pounce them coming out of the bag and gets the girls every time.

Beebee is to the point now where I just have to give her food and water every day and clean out her box. Before I was having to monitor her feedings because she would try to eat so fast and sounded like she was choking for a few minutes after she was finished, but would play and pounce around like a normal little kitty. She eats and drinks just fine now - I'm so glad! I can't wait until our yard is fenced and she can roam around out there. She rarely leaves the patio right now. She will wonder into the grass and seems pretty scared after leaving her "safe zone" but that is fine with me until we get the fence installed. Hopefully this week!!

No comments: