Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

2014.

Ahh, the year of turning the big 3-0 and getting married. T-minus 12 days ntil the dirty thirty.

So, I'm going to come back to my post about Christmas. I have yet to plug in my Nikon to pull my pictures over to my laptop. Alas, another post from my phone. 

To say goodbye to
2013 and welcome 2014, we ran up the road to hang out with our crew at Carol and Linc's house along with some of their friends. It was a great time filled with good food, fun and fireworks. I am glad I was inside for the firework fail. Out of Carol's kitchen window I saw sparks and lights going across the entire yard. I thought 'man, fireworks are just becoming way more advanced each year.' Come to find out an entire $100 bag of fireworks caught fire by mistake and everyone outside took cover, shielding themselves with patio chairs. It was the premature finale of all finales (yeah, I must not have loaded my keyboard to put the apostrophe above the e here on my new phone).

11:58pm, and I am handed some cheap champagne for the New Year's toast. 

Our first photoshoot of 2014 went a little something like this...


Then this...


"Come on, let's take a real one." 


Psyke!


Almost...


I'll call this one the 'I'm marrying this guy right here in less than 4 months' face.


Finally! 

Happy 2014!

No comments: