Monday, April 11, 2011

Beachin'

It is that time of year again - yay!

Growing up only a hop, skip and a jump away from the beach has always been a huge bonus in my life. I remember heading down to the gulf with my mom and granny just about every weekend. I would love to live at the beach one day!

Speaking of living at the beach, that is exactly what Michael's sister Jana, her boyfriend David and their two dogs are doing. I'm so stinkin' jealous! We are so glad to have them so close. Jana is one of my best friends and hopeful, one day, sister-in-law.

Michael if you are reading this while eating, I hope you didn't just choke!

We had a blast visiting their new hometown of Navarre! We enjoyed spending time at their new house where we had a crawfish boil, and enjoyed some time at some Navarre hot spots on the beach. The next day we headed to Pensacola for some fun in the sun clouds.

Michael and I at The Pier Bar...I believe? Yeah, so I've been working on my tan and body lately.
David and Jana - Navarre locals!
Pensacola Beach
Michael always goofs up my photos - my turn!


Beach bunny, literally - weird!

I had a great time on my first trip to Navarre! We can't wait to go back to visit Jana, David, Toby and Lilly. Penny and Holly want to play with their cousins again soon!

No comments: