Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cruise post to come - I promise!

Gosh, golley the time that has went by and I still haven’t posted about the cruise!

Shame on me!

The past two weeks and weekends have FLOWN by. I mean, where did they go? Well, this weekend flew by because we were in Navarre enjoying some time with Michael’s sister Jana, her boyfriend David and their “poopies” Toby and Lilly. Our “poopies” Holly and Penny had a blast hanging out with their cousins. Jana and David just got a house in Navarre and it’s so close to the beach – I’m incredibly jealous! More on Navarre later…

Has anyone else had trouble with the Blogger photo uploader? It’s not letting me upload multiple photos at one time anyone, it wants them one at a time. Wayyy too time consuming if you ask me. It also takes forever to load a photo even when I have resized it down to medium. Since Michael picked up a whole chicken to cook in the rotisserie tomorrow night (if you don’t have a rotisserie toaster oven, you should look into one) I will have some time to piddle with Blogger while dinner cooks itself – that’s my kind of cooking! Anything that I don’t have to sit there and babysit is a winner in my book.

No comments: