Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Marathon Blogging

Ready. Set. Blog. 

In the two years since my last blog post  life has changed in oh so many ways!


The big news that is definitely the most exciting - Michael proposed! On July 11th, 2013 he finally worked up the courage to ask me.



I was totally surprised! Random Thursday night at home - just how I always wanted it. Unexpected! We're getting married this spring, so there will definitely be some updates to come on that.

In the meantime we're just getting ready for Christmas. I held my third-annual Christmas cookie exchange party Saturday night and it was a hit. Everyone always bakes the best cookies!



I made cranberry pistachio cookies. Way too good, I must say. 

Christmas shopping is almost wrapped up. Maybe two or three more things to pick up in the next week, but far more progress this year than previous years.



I will miss this guy hanging out in my living room once the new year rolls around. I'll just have to put it out in my backyard to enjoy for a bit longer :)

Love the holidays, not a fan of the cold temps. Leaving my house this week it looked like it had snowed. I got this picture as I drove away pretending it was snow.



We have two new (to the blog) cats (that's four total). Yes, we are the crazy cat people. All four have been homeless strays in our neighborhood that have latched on to us and our home. Here we have Mr. Black Cat. We have had him for about six months.




This is Neighbor. He acquired us about a year ago.



Here's to hoping it doesn't take me another two years to update this thing.





No comments: