Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Decision time

I heard the magic words last night. "When are we going to paint the living room?"
Um, Lowe's is still open for 45 minutes! Tonight??
I went to Lowe's on my lunch today and picked up some paint swatches. I thought picking out the colors for our bedroom, bathroom and guest room was hard. I'm worried at how hard it's going to be with picking colors for the living room, both hallways and dining room. Any color is going to be a huge difference up against baby food peas green and Crayola yellow.
We don't want to go plain with the traditional taupe, but I'm not one for making a huge statement, especially with paint colors. Everything would be in the green/blue/yellow family if it were up to me.
Just since I went to Lowe's and now at work on my break I look at some of the colors I picked and wonder what I was thinking. I guess it's the different light here at work, but whoa. Can't wait to get the swatches in their designated rooms of the house to see the colors in their future location.
Looks like my weekend may have just booked itself!

No comments: