Thursday, September 1, 2011

Best friends

So I'm a bit late on this post. Why is it so hard to plug my memory card into my computer and download pictures? They need a Nikon DSLR with wireless and a Facebook and Blogger button!

My bff Jacky celebrated her 20-something-ith birthday on August 20th and we had a great time celebrating with her and her boyfriend Joe's family. Jacky and I have been friends since 9th grade and she is THE person I can tell anything to! We can also relate in more ways than one, joking about how we are two of the very few people in our graduating class who are 1 - not married or engaged, and 2 - do not have a picture of a child as our profile picture on Facebook.


Joe's sister and husband cooked up quite the seafood feast! They caught their own blue crabs down in the Bayou and cooked them up with shrimp, corn, potatoes, Conecuh and onions. I finally learned how to properly crack, shell and eat a blue crab.


Singing Happy Birthday, then eating super-yummy cake! Or cakes, I should say - she had two!


Happy Birthday, bff! I can't wait to see where our lives and friendship take us on down the road!

No comments: