Saturday, March 5, 2011

Crewe of Columbus Ball

Fun times were had at the COC ball! A big thanks to our friend and COC member Brian Ladner for inviting us to his ball. Star, Jeremy, Michael and I had a great time. It's fun to sit back and think how these Mardi Gras balls are just like a bigger, better prom for adults. Running into our friends Kristen and Michael made me think about all of the good times we had at BHS dances. I enjoyed whipping out the purple eye shadow and glitter that has sat there in my alternate make-up bag since high school. Here are a few pics taken from my phone:

Michael and I
with Star


Jeremy and Star


with Kristen

Two balls down, one more to go tomorrow night. Excited to see Marc Broussard, the Funky Meters and Moon Taxi at the le Krewe de Bienville ball. I'm even more excited that Michael and I are off work on Monday. Yay for three-day weekends! I hope to take care of a lot of spring cleaning.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: