Sunday, March 13, 2011

Random rant - plug in air fresheners

I'm a smell freak! My house, laundry and car have to have a clean smell, or I feel like they're not really clean. Lately I have been noticing more and more companies have started selling their plug in air freshener warmers seperate, and they're NOT cheap. Randomly two of my Bath & Body Works warmers died, as did TWO of my Febreeze ones. I've tested the outlets and they indeed work - bummer. I recently went to B&BW to buy a new one thinking maybe $2. Nope, $6.50. So I thought no way, I'll just buy a single new scent that comes with a new warmer. Wrong. They do not sell them that way anymore (at least at my store). You have to buy a two pack and warmer seperate. I decided to skip out, find some coupons and go with my one Febreze one that works. Oh well. Just thought it was weird. I noticed the same thing with Glade and Air Wick. Again, random.

No comments: