Thursday, March 3, 2011

Welcome, Ceecee

(This post was originally drafted on 12/3/10 and was accidentally never posted)


I thought I was lucky in May to be "allowed" to take in Beebee. Michael is allergic to cats to I was very lucky we were able to take in Beebee, but never did I think we would have TWO cats. Michael has never seemed to be the cat lover. He just didn't know he was a "cat guy" until he now has Beebee and Ceecee.

Ceecee is a kitten we actually saw hanging around our backyard two or three days after finally taking in Beebee. I have a huge heart for animals and always have to take then in to find a home. Ceecee started coming up to the back porch and eating food but would never let you pet him. It wasn't until we came home after Thanksgiving and Mr. Cee was a changed kitty. He is the sweetest little boy and the 'ees' as I call the pair are doing just fine together. Ceecee also had surgery last week so he will never be a daddy. I'm so glad he decided to come back and still love us after that experience. In the words of Bob Barker, "Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutered." 

No comments: