Friday, August 12, 2011

PEEK on my porch



Yeah, so there's always time in the future to have the long front porch with the rocking chairs, right? Ok good.

Here is our little porch - at least the rest of the house is pretty spacious. If you only knew how difficult it was to find the curtains for those little side windows. I liked the look of the house without them, but always felt like I was being watched.

The B Keeps Us Honest-Product Review


Want to participate in a different PEEK theme each week? Visit The B Keeps Us Honest to meet Jessica and check out her awesome blog! Next week she will have us peeking at each other's Internet browser bookmarks.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I hope you get your long front porch with rocking chairs one day. But for now this one is super cute. I love the plants.