Thursday, August 25, 2011

Flashback to the 90s

We're going back, way back!

Today at work my team (or a few members of my team) pulled out our old 90s gear and wore it to work. Talk about hilarious! And no, this wasn't just a random thing we randomly decided to do. We are trying to show the TeleVox sprit of our company for a 'Pass the Camera' contest. Our company was founded in 1992, so what a better way to show the spirit than dress like it's '92, right?

I didn't know which way I wanted to go with my 90s look - flannel grunge, windsuits, "mom" jeans with a baggy t-shirt tied to the side with side pony and Keds, Clueless, Hanson (Ok, stop laughing)...

The winner was - 90s, Clueless! Uh, as if!
I turned the movie on and instantly knew which clothes to put together to get the look I wanted. Funny thing is I wore my get-up in to work and several people on another team who had no idea we were dressing up 90s complimented my outfit saying I looked very cute today. I found this SUPER funny! See I don't wear a dress with tights, heels, headband and choker necklace very often or never, more less to work. We are a 'casual Friday and every other day of the week that ends in Y' company, so it's jeans and flip flops for me, every day.

Here is a picture of my team. I loved how 90s everyone looked! Suzanne, Bobbi and I can't get enough and are already planning our themed wear-to-work Halloween costumes. Bobbi and Suzanne are the flannel wearing grungies in the photo, or as Cher in Cluess would say, the loaders.


It's a great day at TeleVox!

No comments: