Tuesday, August 9, 2011

When the cat is away, the mouse will...

Have girl's night!

Michael has been in Athens, Georgia since Sunday. He's coming back today! Yay! I missed him a lot, but what better way to pass the time than girl's night.

Last night Rachel and Kristen came over for dinner. I made lasagna and they were kind enough to actually eat it. I at least had enough lettuce, Olive Garden salad dressing and bread sticks in the event the lasagna was not edible. It was great, if I do say so myself. We had a blast! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Kristen and I have been friends since 7th grade, and Rachel and me since 8th grade. We all went to BHS and were best friends.

We talked about our lives currently, their super cute kiddos and laughed and laughed about some things of the past. Last night was good for my soul!

No comments: