Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DIY

The time has finally come for replacing the flooring in our master bedroom and bathroom!

The carpet is out, ready for hardwood to go in. We're going with the same 5-inch Brazilian walnut that we have in the rest of the house.

For the bathroom we are replacing the vinyl with porcelain tile. We found some tile at Lowe's and it was love at first sight. It is a light white with bits of cream and baby blue. The blue is very subtle an really ties in great with the baby blue/powder blue walls.

These are the last rooms in the house to be touched besides a coat of paint.

Meanwhile, as fun projects go on at home my poor car is at the hospital. Her transmission is sick. I am morbid. I replaced the transmission in old my Accord at 67k miles, now possibly my XC90 at 92k miles. I'm praying for a miracle and it not need to be replaced. Please Lord, I beg. Beg.




No comments: