Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dinner in a flash

With all of our fun DIY projects around the house, cooking has been the last thing on my mind. I have found one alternative that doesn't taste like it was whipped up in 7-8 minutes.

These little Celentano beef raviolis are quite tasty! They're in the freezer section of Winn-Dixie and are usually a steal at 3/$10. They also have cheese ravioli. These guys boil up in about 8 minutes on the stove and while they're cooking I heat up the sauce in the microwave. I found this new Prego Veggie Smart sauce, also at Winn-Dixie, and I don't know what it is but I like it so much better than traditional Prego.

Serve it with a side salad and you wouldn't know you weren't at Olive Garden! Or, you can bring Olive Garden to your house by purchasing their dressing at your local restaurant. It's a definite staple at my house. For only $5 you get to enjoy the best salad dressing on Earth, AND the bottle makes the cutest flower vase once it's all gone! Win-win!

No comments: